What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo apps

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dang! I knew I should have bought the 32gb iPhone!!

I've now DL'd these, too!

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have "apps gone free" but never seem to see much of interest there. do you just look in the App Store regularly to find those like the last few you posted? Thanks again for the heads up.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have "apps gone free" but never seem to see much of interest there. do you just look in the App Store regularly to find those like the last few you posted? Thanks again for the heads up.

I have Apps Gone Free and a few others that showcase free apps.

I'd be in the App Store forever if I tried there. ;).

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here. I just scan the sites for stuff that I think will be of interest. That's why I haven't posted much in this section lately. I just haven't found much that's really interesting.

marianamiranda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pixies Fun with Photos Free!! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixies-fun-with-photos/id605839654?ls=1&mt=8

now with new Masks and Halloween specials Pixies_Halloween_Facebook.jpgmaksforsite.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, got it! The other one you posted sounds fun. :-D

You're welcome!

I've had this one on my Wish List for a while but just kept missing it! Finally!!

The other one is good, I've had it for a while but forgot all about it! It's great for candid shots with the family! ;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also downloaded the lightning strike one leelai, thanks. The UI looks great on that one. Now to just wait for some lightning (and pray that an iPad is not a good lightning conductor:))
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts