What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Album Conversion to PDF App Recommendation?

MiloB4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for an App forum and don't see one, so please redirect me if needed.

I want to convert a photo album into a PDF. It has about 140 pics. Historically, I create a keynote with the pics, importing them 1 by 1. This method allows me to manipulate as many on a page as I desire, crop right in the document, etc. But, the size of this can't be handled as easily (on my Ipad 2) in this method...I'd have to create a few keynote docs and then merge the PDFs.

I'm looking at a few apps...photo to PDF... But all of them seem either as tedious or don't have the flexibility that I get using keynote.

The ideal would be to convert a photo album into a keynote doc - on my laptop. Then at least I could choose how many slides to print per page. But, I will leave that to an app developer. :)

Thanks all.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for an App forum and don't see one, so please redirect me if needed.

I want to convert a photo album into a PDF. It has about 140 pics. Historically, I create a keynote with the pics, importing them 1 by 1. This method allows me to manipulate as many on a page as I desire, crop right in the document, etc. But, the size of this can't be handled as easily (on my Ipad 2) in this method...I'd have to create a few keynote docs and then merge the PDFs.

I'm looking at a few apps...photo to PDF... But all of them seem either as tedious or don't have the flexibility that I get using keynote.

The ideal would be to convert a photo album into a keynote doc - on my laptop. Then at least I could choose how many slides to print per page. But, I will leave that to an app developer. :)

Thanks all.

The app to use is pdfexpert perhaps ?
If I understand you correctly, take photos and add to a blank PDF ? Similar to a Keynote?
I created a Sample below using this app, it's a screen grab of PDFexpert .

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340903841.161080.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340903841.161080.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 345

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I saw an app the other day, let me see if I can relocate it: (jeopardy tune)

Hm, it appears the app I was thinking about is PhotoBook+

Not enough reviews to make a guess on whether it's worth buying, but it does sound like it is meant to do what you want. Your call.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I saw an app the other day, let me see if I can relocate it: (jeopardy tune)

Hm, it appears the app I was thinking about is PhotoBook+

Not enough reviews to make a guess on whether it's worth buying, but it does sound like it is meant to do what you want. Your call.

I agree it looks as if it will do the job.

OP
MiloB4

MiloB4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
I agree it looks as if it will do the job.

Thanks all. I will check into PDFexpert and PhotoBook+ and will post an update once I give it a try.

Most reactions

Latest posts