What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Icloud on my PC

jordan69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for reading my post guys,

I have a Windows Vista PC, with Icloud configured so to automatically copy photos, documents, contacts and calendars from my Ipad 2 to my PC and the other way around as well. It worked well until 2 weeks ago stopped and I could not figured out why my stuff was not in Sync, until yesterday I noticed outlook says on the top: Icloud wrong password. I open the icloud program that is installed on the PC and was not able to login, I requested to change my password, now the Icloud program says I cannot login because of a server error. I can login on the web browser icloud page and all the information is current between the web icloud and my Ipad.... All Apple /icloud exe are up on running normally, weird problem i am having! Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Steven

Most reactions

Latest posts