What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradise Island HD friends

Kanenas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends.

I'm trying to invite you all, but an error message appearing "networkErrorText" on my iPad2 (bug ??? really don't know...).

Only the first 12 names from you, accepted in my Friends List and only the 4 of 12 accepted my friend request (because they are already online and playing).
So please, anyone seeing this message, invite me to your friends list Kanenas - code 0792ad and perform the same between you that we can proceed the game.

Personally, I think that the "inviting friends" parameter in this specific part of buying REGIONs, is stupid and only brings suffering.
In another part of the game as extra bonus or as awards for example, would be nice.
Maybe somewhere in the Game Insight want to consider some things better for us, because the game is too good to think so much of themselves to (from Region-3 onwards, asks 7, 20 40,... until 130 !!! friends, but if you pay in real money, is not obliged to friend invitations. Unacceptable and malicious !!!)

Thanks guys and sorry if I bore you. Be Healthy...

michellemak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone add me on paradise island?

Michellemak. I just need one friend to expand my territory lol

Thanks!

Biscuitguicho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey
I have the same error message, but i can only invite 10 friends.
What can i do??? You resolve it allready??
Thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts