What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really like Paradise Island HD

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Paradise Island HD is a Great game, but when you get to a certain point you need a lot of money to go forward. :)

Nitu12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new user of paradise exotic island, I need to use bulldozer to remove the roads I built which I unknowingly built such way tht it's consuming lotta space, cn some1 tell me whr Is a bulldozer n hw to use it

Blackridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new user of paradise exotic island, I need to use bulldozer to remove the roads I built which I unknowingly built such way tht it's consuming lotta space, cn some1 tell me whr Is a bulldozer n hw to use it

The bulldozer is next to the 'road' icon down in the menu bar in the bottom/left corner of the screen. Select the bolldozer icon then select which items you want to go away, confirm it with the green check mark in the right corner.

Islandchick4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually scan the Internet for cheats. I learn as I go.....it's the Christmas game so buy your Christmas tree as soon as u can Cuz u get presents under the tree every so many hours. Also every time u touch the tree I found that snow starts to fall for about a minute or so then stops. I have not noticed any benefits from the snow falling tho, but if u visit a friend while it's snowing it will b snowing on their island also. So if anybody has any new info....pass it along please!
Add me: islandchick4

Reese1603

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have figured out a lot in the game just by fooling around with it. However, I have one thing I can't figure out: How do you "Do something 5 times in a moment"? Thanks!

By the way, my friend code is 20de61. Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a thread for discussion of and comments on the game Paradise Island HD.

Please do not post friend requests for this game here. Friend requests can be made in this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=43315

All friend requests have been removed and any future requests will be summarily removed. Thank you for your understanding.

Marilyn

Helenmet1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U need to do upgrade it instantly, I used small ones like hot dog stand as it only costs 1 piastrie. Hope this helps. Add me Toffeegirlefc thanks

Jujukass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great game! But I wonder why any game made by gameinsight (paradise island hd, syndicate hd) seem to have no information or discussion at all, all over the Internet? Is there any secret policies that instantly delete anything related to a discussion of their game?

It's wierd I play this game on android too and there is a lot more discussion and info available for that version. The hd version is still a little behind I think. Android has the bridge to cross the island, any idea when we will get it?

Jujukass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if the bridge across the island is available in the hd version of this game? It is already there on android and has been for some time!

boudsoph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help my son get started in the game by adding him, and/or sending him gifts :D thanks, his game name is : Vinmau

Thanks a lot!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still have 2 days to buy the Decorated house but no longer have the stars or Elfs and such appearing so that I can get enough of them for the purchase. What are we supposed to do? I refuse to buy them!!! Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts