What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

overheating issue while using video camera?

jam9000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
has anyone dealt with any overheating issues while filming with the ipad mini?

it could be the desert but for some reason my ipad mini seemed extraordinarily hot.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Viewing video on any iOs device warms it right up as the processor is working very hard. Presumably recording video does likewise or even more so. I've never had that problem but I use a camera for videoing and my Mini for reading, occasional emailing and rarely, surfing. I feel that holding an iPad to my face would be akward at best.

ssmita76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.technoscore.net
If overheating is the only issue then you must consult with apple care in regards to this. As there can be processor issue which can further be a big problem.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
has anyone dealt with any overheating issues while filming with the ipad mini?

it could be the desert but for some reason my ipad mini seemed extraordinarily hot.

Can you please describe the "overheating issues" you refer to here? Is the iPad shutting down? And what do you mean by the desert? What is the surrounding temperature of the air when you are using the camera? Are you outside in sunlight?

Most reactions

Latest posts