What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Stream?

Aramat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must be making this harder than it really is, but where exactly do I find advanced > open stream on the iTunes that came on my iPad? I'm trying to manually connect to a radio station, and for the life of me, can't figure it out.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you referring to iTunes on pc or trying to manually add a radio station thru iTunes on iPad? Cause you can't on the iPad. But I'm sure there are plenty of radio apps that might carry your desired station.

Last edited:
OP
A

Aramat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Are you referring to iTunes on pc or trying to manually add a radio station thru iTunes on iPad?

manually thru iTunes on iPad

OP
A

Aramat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
I was editing my post when you quoted me....but you can't on iPad.

There's an hour of my life I'll never get back. Thanks for responding, now I can go to sleep.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a few radio apps that allow you to add your favorite streams..just not sure off the top of my head.

OP
A

Aramat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw a few myself, but it seemed there should be a way to do it directly. I'll find something. Thanks, again.

Most reactions

Latest posts