What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems syncing photos to my iPad

rabogardus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some jpg format pictuires in a Photoshop Elements 8 album that iTunes recognizes. When I try to sync them to my iPad, it looks like it is working at first, but then it tells me that "some" of the pictures could not be downloaded because they "cannot be displayed on the device". Of course, "some" means all, so I get no pictires. Some of the pictures I've already managed to get onto the iPad by hooking the camera to the iPad with the camera docking cable, so I know they can be displayed. What do I need to do to get the pictures on the iPad? They are no longer on the camera.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You could try exporting the pictures to a folder, then set iTunes to sync with those folders instead of Photoshop Elements albums. Best to create a Folder for just iPad syncing and placing individual folders there, one for each album you want.

Make sure they are all standard .jpg, not interlaced, 2000, or some variation.

Without Elements 8 to play with, that's all I can guess.

Most reactions

Latest posts