1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

offline reader which can download to deeper levels wanted

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by keevill, Aug 13, 2011.

1. keevill

keevill iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for an app ( presumably and offline reader ) where I can set the url of the site e.g dailyblog.com: The Leading Blog Site on the Net and the number of levels to parse and download so that I can read offline.
    Not necessarily 'news' but it could be a site giving information about various topics.
    The ones I've looked at ( Instapaper / Feddler Pro ) don't actually download and cache the articles , only the headlines .
  2. keevill

keevill iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think that I am right in saying that the only real 'Offline RSS Reader' is Byline - totally free and it works just fine for offline caching of content.
    Tried Reeder, MobileRss, NewsRack and a bunch more but this is the only one I've found which does the job of reading offline RSS content.
    If anyone knows of another , pls advise.
    -keevill-