What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

offline reader which can download to deeper levels wanted

keevill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app ( presumably and offline reader ) where I can set the url of the site e.g dailyblog.com: The Leading Blog Site on the Net and the number of levels to parse and download so that I can read offline.
Not necessarily 'news' but it could be a site giving information about various topics.
The ones I've looked at ( Instapaper / Feddler Pro ) don't actually download and cache the articles , only the headlines .

OP
K

keevill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that I am right in saying that the only real 'Offline RSS Reader' is Byline - totally free and it works just fine for offline caching of content.
Tried Reeder, MobileRss, NewsRack and a bunch more but this is the only one I've found which does the job of reading offline RSS content.
If anyone knows of another , pls advise.
-keevill-

Most reactions