What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offline Productivity

Evan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, pretty neat forum. 1st timer. All my computing hardware is MAC (Mini, MBP, iPad).

Received my iPad a week back - 32GB WiFi-only. Productivity is huge for me. Already getting better and better on the iPad.

I was wondering (since I'm missing one more app here for the Office Docs) if could work offline with either Docs2Go or QuickOffice. If Yes, should I buy only one or both of them to have the 'full package'?

Thks for your help.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use docs2go, no issues working offline...you don't HAVE to use a cloud feature like box.net

OP
E

Evan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow

thks guys I bought QuickOffice yesterday, and will complete my shopping today with Docs2Go.

Armed and dangerous with the iPad. And YES! It can be a great academic/business tool. Weird to leave home with a book-size case in my hand ... and nothing else.

Most reactions