What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

bobbcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love that red cover. Is it as vibrant in person as in the picks? Our best buy has every color except red.
I ordered mine (32 gig, wifi, black) from Apple due to not being able to find one in any of the stores. I ordered the red cover. Cannot wait to get it later this week.

Satish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have in your posession an iPad, we will add you to the list. Once we get the units out there we will ask you to post up a picture showing off a sticky note attached to the serial # of your unit, and we will add the "Official" owner tag to your username.

For now, this is just a reservation.

GOod.

However, just for info, I have an 32GB WIFI.

Prem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up a white WIFI+3G, 16GB Ipad2. Thank you apple for a surprise last minute delivery of ipad2 stock for hungry applers like me in Mumbai, India.
First time Apple realised the market of india and launched it here just a month after the international launch.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great to hear. I'm glad Apple are paying more attention to rolling out their products world-wide as soon as possible. Although there was a delay due to the phenomenal demand - far more than their most optimistic estimates - it's still frustrating to have to wait!! I hope you enjoy your iPad. You'll see we have many members of iPF from India, so I hope you'll all share your experiences and help each other with local problems - such as 3G service providers and local retailers.

Tim

Prem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great to hear. I'm glad Apple are paying more attention to rolling out their products world-wide as soon as possible. Although there was a delay due to the phenomenal demand - far more than their most optimistic estimates - it's still frustrating to have to wait!! I hope you enjoy your iPad. You'll see we have many members of iPF from India, so I hope you'll all share your experiences and help each other with local problems - such as 3G service providers and local retailers.

Tim

Thanks Tim,

I am currently using it only on WiFi as its there at home and office. I have 3G but I am not really using it now. Although, I think that to be 'future-ready' you will still need to have 3G. I guess I will start using it more on 3G when I start traveling.

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 16 gig iPad wifi/3g. And loving it! Possible owner of iPad 2 at Christmas this year. Fingers crossed.
(S/N GB0190LNA90 MODEL# MC349LL)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts