What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Gmail App

firemanprice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys are any of you using the new Gmail app that was released today? If so I'm using it also, however I'm not getting any Notification at all. I opened up my notification under my setting and the gmail app isn't showing up. I did a restart twice and still nothing. Is it just me or are any of you having the same issue?

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
firemanprice said:
Hey guys are any of you using the new Gmail app that was released today? If so I'm using it also, however I'm not getting any Notification at all. I opened up my notification under my setting and the gmail app isn't showing up. I did a restart twice and still nothing. Is it just me or are any of you having the same issue?

They screwed up and released a buggy version. The notification issue is part of it. They've pulled it for now, but say that if you already had it, it'll update when they release the new version.

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com

OP
F

firemanprice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ SweetPoison, I was thinking about doing that but I had a hard time finding the download in the first place. And now thanks to GnomeGrrl, I see why. Thanks you 2 for responding, hope you have a great night.

Pazuzu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wtfcinema.com
Yeah, I mentioned it at work during lunch and everyone downloaded it... The next 30 minutes were filled with '....wtf?!' and 'uhhhhh....' comments
XD

Most reactions

Latest posts