Office for iPad App to Get Released Ahead of Windows 8 Version

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Feb 17, 2014.

1. thewitt

thewitt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Micro$oft could surprise us all and provide a tablet designed UI with seamless syncing between desktop files and tablet files thru the Cloud - but since they waited so long to release, they better have a boatload of easy to use features....and seamless compatibility.

2. Dusker

Dusker
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    As a new buyer into the Apple market the missing Office suite was a worry. Then when analyzed what parts really using of the total Office package realized that for me on my IPad Pages and Numbers would work well enough. Tried an export as excel and as a simple data collection data base base without formulae worked a treat. It may be hard to give up what one has been used to but.....kind of agree with the others MS bit late trying to catch up now. As an old trainer from days gone by.....the big issue is to get users to get the best out of the system they use by using help etc.

3. s2mikey

s2mikey
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Yep, that's the deal. Most of us have found another solution to meet our office needs on the iPad. If MS would have had this out a few years ago things would be a lot different but it's the old "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle" thing. Nothing to see here.