What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft Office Finally Comes to iPad as a Free Download

wildsdi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's free only for read only. If you want to edit, you have to pay $99.90 subscription for Office 360. Am happy with Quickoffice. Uninstalled all 4. Scam!!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's free only for read only. If you want to edit, you have to pay $99.90 subscription for Office 360. Am happy with Quickoffice. Uninstalled all 4. Scam!!

Not a scam, just a differing payment/subscription model to most other apps available. Handy for those already with an Office 365 subscription.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is from my Twitter feed from @AppleSpotlight ....

image-2553087640.jpg

gurkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a scam, just a differing payment/subscription model to most other apps available. Handy for those already with an Office 365 subscription.
Sorry I must agree it is misleading you can Only use full version if you have Office 365 , not everyone can afford to pay for just about everything , nice try Microsoft.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing Free there then

Not really. Those apps are only readers. Can't edit or create any new docs w I subscribing to 360 which I, personally, don't need. ;'(

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not really. Those apps are only readers. Can't edit or create any new docs w o subscribing to 360 which I, personally, don't need. ;'( Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts