What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(off-topic) Any Tiki Enthusiasts

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
vampswillowhouse.willowhouse.com
Just giving a shout out to see if there are any Tikiphiles posting on this board.

Not into games so the Tiki game apps are of no interest to me. I did download Beachbum Berry's app for cocktails...a must have indeed.

Would be great to see some nice Tiki wallpapers. ;)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously I am not a Tikiphile otherwise I wouldn't be asking what a Tiki is? Are those like the big statues outside of Trader Vics?

06-10-22s-145.jpg

I have tiki torches in my back yard. Does that count?

Last edited:
OP
VampiressRN

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Yes indeed that is a Tiki and Trader Vics is the ultimate in Tikifaire. Tikiphiles are a national genre and a wonderful artist community. Most of us also have Tiki bars in our homes with collections of artwork, Tikis, mugs, etc. Fun peeps and tons of events to go to...plus good cocktails. :D

Just add a Tiki to those torches along with a Mai Tai and ya got it made. ;)

Last edited:

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great cocktails fo sure!!! Bob Chin's has awesome Mai Tai's in tiki mugs!! Love them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
VampiressRN

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Fabulous!! I have a terrible cold today, otherwise would be joining my fellow Sacramento Ohana for our monthly Tiki Tuesday. It is being held at a Chinese restaurant that also serves good cocktails in Tiki mugs. I'm not a rum fan, but some of those drinks are awesome. I noticed your name has OHANA in it so you know the game. :D

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aloha..... Vampiressrn... ;-)

Yes, I do and any ohana gathering is going to be a rip roaring event. LOL

Mahalo ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

veronica219

iPF Noob
Reaction score
California Tiki Enthusiasts

furniture set small.jpgI am looking for anyone who is outfitting their home tiki room! I have a set of rattan furniture that needs a new home, and I know there is SOMEONE out there who would love it! As for loving tikis, we are lovers of all things 60s, whether it be tiki or just plain kitsch! We just don't have room for this particular set, and it is straight from my parents' 1964 house.

Most reactions

Latest posts