What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NY Times Digital Edition

andy_new

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks,

I trust all is well.

My wife just got me an Ipad2 and I would to get the NY Times Digital edition. However I have quick question; I only have the WiFi option so does the Times download the paper daily or do you need to be near a hot spot to read it?

Thanks.

Andy

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks,

I trust all is well.

My wife just got me an Ipad2 and I would to get the NY Times Digital edition. However I have quick question; I only have the WiFi option so does the Times download the paper daily or do you need to be near a hot spot to read it?

Thanks.

Andy

Do you have a digital subscription to the NY Times? If not, when you are connected to the Internet, you can read the latest issue from their web site. Yes, you will need to be in a WiFi hotspot. If you have the subscription as mentioned, once you have downloaded the issue, you don't need a WiFi connection to read it.

OP
A

andy_new

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was debating whether to get subscription. Now that I know how it works I think I will get one.

Thanks for the help

AE1M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was debating whether to get subscription. Now that I know how it works I think I will get one.

Thanks for the help

They actually make you pay for that liberal rag with no news fit to print?

Reaction score

Thanks for the help

They actually make you pay for that liberal rag with no news fit to print?

That's the beauty of the holiday we here in America are about to celebrate. The freedom to read what you want, the freedom to brag about it, the freedom to disagree with those who read it but the responsibility should be to respect the others freedoms to read what they want as well.
Personally I wouldn't read it if it was free but they enjoy the publication so kudos that there is an app for it so, as an American, they can enjoy the freedom of the press . This is a private forum so 1st amendment stops when we agree to the terms
Andy_new, I'm not sure what the subscription rate is for Kindle but the app is another way you can get daily editions and archive what you want to keep

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Last edited:

Most reactions