What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NY Daily News App

hss11061

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a year long subscription to the NY Daily News. The app froze this morning when I tried to get the paper.. I deleted the icon which is something I was told to do in the past figuring I'd just re load it and everything would be fine. Now it looks like the app doesn't even exist anymore. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

detgadget

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daily News Ipad App

Yes I have same issue. Didn't delete though and looked only to find it doesn't exist and no way to contact Daily News as I too paid for an annual subscription. Hopefully someone comes up with an answer.

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes an app becomes temporarily unavailable when it is being updated. You might find info on this or be able to send a note to support if you use Safari to go to the Daily News website.

Most reactions

Latest posts