What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sure what to title this- regarding syncing

Xenoshane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont have a clue what to search for with this, so even if someone can direct me to another topic with the same problem id be grateful..

Ive had my ipad since last Christmas, and I set up and synced it with my Laptop, a Sony Vaio.

The other day I bought an iMac, and since that site there in a nice spot it now makes more sense to use that for syncing etc..

I know you can link the ipad to multiple devices, so I could have it recognised by both the Vaio and the Mac, correct?

What I need to know is will it be possible to sync with both? Or will everthing be transferred to either the Mac or the Vaio?

The reason I ask is that I have a lot of stuff on the Vaio that I transfer and watch on the iPad, nonw of which is on the Mac. So if I sync it with the Mac, does that mean I can only transfer through the apps on the Mac?

That might not make any sense, I hope it does or at least someone has a vague idea what i'm on about!

Sorry for the mess of a post and thanks for taking the time to read!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum - :)

Checkout this dual syncing Thread HERE - appears much easier to use just one computer until the Apple Cloud is available to sync in cyberspace - :D

OP
X

Xenoshane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool.... ill keep the setup as it is until the cloud comes around,

Thanks for the reply!

Most reactions