1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Nook app syncing problem

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by eyore15, Mar 8, 2013.

1. eyore15

eyore15 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope I hit the correct forum ... I couldn't find a description of what was discussed in which forums. If I have booted this, please let me know, and I will repost in the appropriate spot

I just bought one of the extended memory iPads. I prefer to do a full, clean install. I've loaded my videos from the store with no problem. Then I installed the Nook app. As a test, I bought a couple of books from Barnes and Noble; they downloaded with no problems. So I know that part works

What I can't do is get the in-use library (about 50 books I purchased and haven't had ia chance to read yet) to download to the iPad.

The other "thing" I can't figure out is how to bring in my archived library (that's about 200 books

Anyone got any ideas o

Anyone know how to download this older material?

tnx

mcm