What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Apple device sim card (ATT) in iPad 3?

ksn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a micro sim from work with unlimited data plan, but I think the plan is for just plain smartphones (ie. windows, android); not sure why this should make a difference. But will this sim card work in an iPad 3 with it's data plan?

OP
K

ksn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ksn...I know that you are waiting for others to respond, however, please do not bump your thread before the 48 hours from the time you have posted. It is against the rules and also understand that there is a time difference for some of our international members.
PLease give it time.

Please also see rule 4.3:
4.3. Do not “bump” a post to attract attention to it. If, after 48 hours, you have not received a response on a question you may bump your post one (1) time. If you still do not receive a response send a private message (PM) to a moderator and ask for assistance. Bumping posts may subject the post to deletion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry, my bad. I just waited until it went off the front page, but now I know.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Ksn...I know that you are waiting for others to respond, however, please do not bump your thread before the 48 hours from the time you have posted. It is against the rules and also understand that there is a time difference for some of our international members.
PLease give it time.

Please also see rule 4.3:
4.3. Do not “bump” a post to attract attention to it. If, after 48 hours, you have not received a response on a question you may bump your post one (1) time. If you still do not receive a response send a private message (PM) to a moderator and ask for assistance. Bumping posts may subject the post to deletion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Most reactions

Latest posts