What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Wifi!!

ultramike67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if the kids dropped my ipad or this is just an internal issue, but my ipad quit connecting to any/all wifi. On the rare occasion that it will find a wifi signal, I still am unable to connect...it will time out and state "Could not find the network..." I've upgraded to the latest ios, but still no resolution. I've used google, but still no resolution.

OP
U

ultramike67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Full restore = no help. I even bought a new router (Belkin N600 DB). Both iphones and laptops find wifi, but not ipad.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Ultramike - welcome to the forum! :)

From your descriptions and attempts to re-establish a Wi-Fi connection w/o success, I believe your only option is to visit an Apple Store? Good luck!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting your router? Have you tried forgetting your network settings on iPad and signing them in again? Have you tried picking up wifi anywhere else besides at home?

OP
U

ultramike67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the above done multiple times. Wifi is fine for all other Apple products and laptops.

Most reactions