What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newsstand magazines disappeared

steve_sco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
has anybody else had a problem with magazines published by "future publishing", I had down loaded copies of mac format and pc format along with a couple other single issues. when i then synced my ipad with macbook to add a game my purchased mags are gone, also the restore purchases option just states i have nothing to restore. I'm now out of pocket £22 and peed off!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was this an 'in app' purchase? If so, 'phone the toll-free Apple Support line with your transaction reference number and you'll be given a refund to your iTunes account.

Tim

SometimesSean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Steve, I had the same problem but with just 1 issue of Future Music. I jumped in and decided to try buying it again like you would with an app that had disappeared, and just like normal apps it will not charge you to download it again. The process is a bit misleading as it says it will charge you, asks for the password to confirm purchase, but then it will say that you have already purchased it and you will not charge you.

Most reactions

Latest posts