What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Perth WA

Sarah_85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

Well last week i entered a competition to win an iPad, thinking I wouldnt have any chance of winning it

Yesterday I got a call to say I had won it!!! Woohoo.. Now I just have to wait for the next call to collect it! I have no idea of what model/type it is.. I just have to be patient I guess.

I actually went in to buy one last week, and kinda was put off when I found out you cant tether your iPhone and iPad to utilize your iPhone as a internet connection..

I currently use a iPhone 3GS and hubby and I share a Macbook Pro.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I hope it's not a scam....plenty out there. I know you will enjoy it! Welcome to the forum!!

OP
S

Sarah_85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it was a legit competition, otherwise I wouldnt of entered...

Well it was originally going to take a few days for them to come in, but it came in today and I now am a proud - or VERY proud owner of a 16GB iPad

gdawe5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats man...do they have any competitions on this forum?

ffoliopr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

Well last week i entered a competition to win an iPad, thinking I wouldnt have any chance of winning it

Yesterday I got a call to say I had won it!!! Woohoo.. Now I just have to wait for the next call to collect it! I have no idea of what model/type it is.. I just have to be patient I guess.

I actually went in to buy one last week, and kinda was put off when I found out you cant tether your iPhone and iPad to utilize your iPhone as a internet connection..

I currently use a iPhone 3GS and hubby and I share a Macbook Pro.
Hi I'm a newbie too but managed to synch my iphone as a modem to my ipad when I was in Melbourne last week. Worked a treat because I couldn't get my ipad to work on the prepaid sim card I had installed.

Most reactions

Latest posts