New to forums and new to Apple!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by kittygalor, Mar 11, 2012.

1. kittygalor

kittygalor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello!
    I am the daughter of a first generation DOS programmer, back when he used to call it data processing and had floppy discs the size of my iPad! So I am a little lost in the Apple/MAC world. About five years ago I bought a MAC with Final Cut Pro to make documentaries.......it was like learning a different language on top of learning a difficult video editing program! After two kids, the editing and the MAC are in the basement collecting dust!

I am happy to say that I have re-entered the world of Apple through iPad and I love it! I am also happy to see that there is a resource like this to draw info from. I currently have an ipad2, and several PC's and laptops.

Thank you for all of your future help and input!

SXG
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +865 / 0
    Welcome to the iPad Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,208 / 1
    Hi kitty! Happy to have you join the crew here! Lots of information to gain from being a member!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
  4. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,366 / 0