What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forum

Kwage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a speech language therapist and an avid user of the iPad for personal use and in my therapy sessions. I have taken it to Europe and back and used it as a research and navigation tool. I have used it to find apps that will help my clients with the various problems we are trying to improve. I have used it to practice Spanish and sign language. And more. I am a fan of the device and the apps I have used.
I do have a couple of questions and concerns and that is why I am joining the forum. I am sure that many of you will have answers for me and even help me expand the ways that I use the iPad. If there are any other therapists out there who use the iPad, I would love to have a thread devoted to new "discoveries" for its use.
Hope to learn a lot from all of you.:)

cogboot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a word of welcome to you...! This is a very fine and informative forum but welcoming newcomers is not one of it's strengths. I am not a speech therapist so I cannot comment on your specific requirements but I can assure you that you will learn a lot just from following various threads over here. Enjoy your iPad and enjoy the forum.

C

Most reactions

Latest posts