What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking at iPad

robslp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I am a Speech Language Pathologist in the Beloit School District in Beloit Wisconsin. Our district is considering buying some iPads for a some of our Speech Language Pathologist to use with their students. I have asked to be considered and want as much knowledge as possible to utilize the iPad as much as possible. I am looking for information from others regarding good applications for Speech/Language therapy. Thanks for this forum.:)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Robslp, Welcome to The Forum

I do not have any information I could give you regarding speech/language therapy. There are no iPad apps to help people with this challenge. Before your thread goes bye, I wanted to say hello. Perhaps someone with more knowledge or information will see your post and jump in.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.

OP
R

robslp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I have seen some articulation therapy applications and am hoping that someone has explored them and found the best. The iPad also appears to be good as an assistive technology device for our students who are not able to communication verbally. I will keep looking. Thanks again. :)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If no one answers a thread

It falls past the first page and down onto page 2 or 3....most people will not go beyond the first page view.

I try to catch the newbe posts before that happens. It is ironic that we ask new members to introduce themselves and when they do, someone should say hello.

Most reactions

Latest posts