1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Tech, New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Powassan, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Powassan

Powassan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well hello everyone. New guy here, sort of new to Apple products as well. Long time user of the iPod and just picked up a new iPod touch 3g 32gb. Gotta say the products work well. Running a crackberry right now for a phone, but I came across this new tablet from an online review in the google news. I think it is an interesting product from the traveling business mans perspective. Lasts alot longer on batteries than a lappy with the the same online kind of features. I work in a small town, but travel a few times a year to certain events where something like this would be handy at a large show. I guess I am here to see where this tech goes, from what I have seen so far though is that it looks like a big iPhone or iPod touch, but with each generation they improve.
  2. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Welcome to the site!:)
  3. iDoug

iDoug Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    It sounds like you're going to fit right in here...welcome :)
  4. J-Buck

J-Buck iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome. and yes it looks very interesting