What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Subforum Suggestion

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think we need a place to discuss issues on the various apps for the iPad: a place where we can ask questions and get help for apps that other iPad users might be familiar with. Often that is more efficient than emailing the developer.

How about it, moderators?

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried the iPad Apps sub forum?

The Archangel

Thanks. I hadn't seen it---but I see it is listed under the heading iPad Apps Store, and that put me off a bit. What I had in mind was not a sales pitch, but a users' problem solving forum. Maybe it us, and I will check it out.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The heading is just a name in this case literally. You will find that out once in there and that it's the area you were looking for.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We setup that forum for that reason
iPad Apps - Apple iPad Forum

One should understand all apps come from the App store so it makes sense to have it there.

We have many forums so I suggest you select iPad forum in top menu for full listing. I recently set up sub forums for countries other than USA in the International area.

Hope that helps

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep, got it!

Thanks a lot. You moderators/admins are running a great forum here.

I have seen far too many forums in which the equivalents of you guys are more like the gestapo or thought police, rather than problem solvers.

So---thanks for doing such a great job!

Most reactions

Latest posts