What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new member from uk

jaxpercey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, i'm jax. i've already imtroduced myself on here, but not being a forum user i probably didn't press the right buttons!

So what i tried to ask was whether an ipad would be useful for me. i'm paraplegic, currently bed-ridden (lots of other problems) now losing power and dexterity in my hands. Finding it harder and harder to use my laptop. I have wi-fi and use the laptop for shopping, email, spreadsheets , word documents etc. i'm looking fot a replacement with a touch-screen.

Can someone give me direction. :)

Thanks.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a nicer interface to the web.... But as for typing it's just about the same.

OP
J

jaxpercey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you; i need touch screen keyboard for word docs and excel spreadsheets, or apple versions of same. i understand there is no usb connection so couldn't interface with my laptop?y laptop?

Most reactions

Latest posts