What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Being Hacked

Megkay87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!! New member here, have had the ipad mini for about 9 months, and met a guy who uses an android phone.... Recently ive been getting really suspicious just by how he is acting over at my house. Is there any way he has hacked my device, can see my data, aaand is there an app where i can see all of this!?!? Please!! Please!!! Help!!!!!

Megan US

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Megan - welcome to the forum! :) Not sure that I can really provide answers to your question as the first responder - believe that you really need to provide some more information, i.e. if desired? 1) Your first statement about being suspicious when this guy is @ your house needs clarification? What do you mean and why does it concern you? and 2) Have you provided him w/ your passcodes/passwords into your iPad Mini? If so, I assume that he could certainly have gotten into your private information (whatever that may be?). If he is unable to use your iPad because of not having access, 'hacking in' via a Wi-Fi connection would be very unlikely. I"m only speculating here, so you must give us more to help - Dave

OP
Megkay87

Megkay87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Megan - welcome to the forum! :) Not sure that I can really provide answers to your question as the first responder - believe that you really need to provide some more information, i.e. if desired? 1) Your first statement about being suspicious when this guy is @ your house needs clarification? What do you mean and why does it concern you? and 2) Have you provided him w/ your passcodes/passwords into your iPad Mini? If so, I assume that he could certainly have gotten into your private information (whatever that may be?). If he is unable to use your iPad because of not having access, 'hacking in' via a Wi-Fi connection would be very unlikely. I"m only speculating here, so you must give us more to help - Dave

Hi there dave... Thanks so much for thebreply... He basically stayed at my place for a couple months, and we were both the same type, got a long well.... I think that is what first caused problems.... We just got weirded out at each other, and he started to just inspect me kinda, and then got addicted to it i believe, and was always on this samsung galaxy android phone on google play looking for apps.... I think he has a hack for my mini ipad on his phone which lets him see, download, and misuse any and all of my data and what i do on my mini ipad. I am so thankful you wrote back to me because i am looking to find out if he has hacked into my ipad with an app.... Not for wifi -(could care less).... But for my personal things i do, pictures..... I just found one that lets u know of suspicious things found, but it was free, im sure u could bypass that if you paid for a better hacking app.... Just looking for an app to nail his phone.... ( the exact kind if phone it is ). So i can know it is him, say "ok, everything is fine...." .... Then go from there to ix the problem.

Thanks so much!!!!
Megan

Attachments

• image-2100926660.jpg
    image-2100926660.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 179

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you have items shared on your wifi device that could be picked up on a wifi network as a public folder. I highly doubt it. Same as if he knows your password to your device he could access it when you leave your device around for him to physically pick it up and browse through it or use your pc to see your files stored on your pc. Change all your passwords on your devices and your wifi network and if its really a concern contact the police.

Most reactions

Latest posts