What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Post

Mdntowl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined because I needed a place to find information also to give help to those when I may know the answers to
questions! I at the moment only have an iPhone 3GS which I have loved almost to death, LOL, she has done me well and my ex-husband use to work on iPhones and told me mine sounded better then any other 3GS he had ever seen come through his line! It has never given me any problems but being the techy I am I miss all the new things the newer phones do so am finally considering trading up to a newer model, just not sure which one and how much newer I can afford yet!

I also have an iPad mini which I love dearly, my family say it is an extension of my hand now! I am sure I am not the only one out there with "iPad/hand syndrome" but I do everything on it now which is the only reason I haven't needed to
upgrade my phone yet, because if my phone doesn't do it, my iPad does! In fact I very rarely sit at my computer
anymore!

Well that's me in a nutshell!
New member,
Mdntowl

Most reactions

Latest posts