What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member, assistance required...

volkerbassen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all, glad to be here and learn more about the ipad, I am a complete begginer :eek: and just opened the box of my new ipad.
I have published several fish identification books and now want to convert them so that ipad owners all over the world can enjoy them as well. I think that there is a great future for ibooks, not to mention environmentally friendly as well, think of all the trees we save :)
I would apprechiate any advise regarding 'converting' my books into ibooks.
Of course one of the biggest problems is the file size of these books, let's say that one page contains 4 photos plus text, each page would be about 100kb, would this present a problem? What software etc should I use to convert the jpeg's, text etc? Is there any special software recommended for this kind of project?
Looking forward hearing from you.
Best wishes

Volker

Most reactions

Latest posts