What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad user

mrdinh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the 64gig...

Everything is awesome except Internet speed is not fast as my wifi on MacBook pro, apps have to be restarted to work sometimes. Not too many free apps and too expensive to try compare to iPhone apps. Overall love the experience...it will get better?!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Australia Try resetting the ipad hold down home key and off key at same time until it restarts this may resolve the app issue. As for Applications you purchase if you decide to purchase an App and find it is unsuitable or does not do as described etc you can contact Apple itunes support and they wlll refund the cost to you.
Over all the price of Apps is real low considering what they provide
Hope this helps

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! Yes, try a reset. I've had zero problems in the three weeks i've had mine, but my wife has had to reset hers. I think some apps can cause issues.....

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

Most reactions