1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New iPad user cubaroo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by cubaroo, Jan 2, 2011.

1. cubaroo

cubaroo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody. I'm a new iPad owner as of 3 days ago. I have been an iphone user since the beginning and I must say that i can type much better on the iPad. I resisted the urge to get the iPad unti this point because I said that. I didn't need one since i had an iphone and MacBook. It is true that i didn't need one but I found over and over again that I wanted one for the apps that i was using on the iPhone. I ended up selecting a 32gb wifi + 3G only because it was the only one that came with an actual GPS in it and i had a nav app for my iphone that i was looking forward to using it on the iPad.

I also have a Mac mini that i am using as a home theater computer and with the Plex app it looks great on the iPad. I look forward to a great time with the iPad, my 3 year old and I are already finding great apps and having fun.

Nice to meet all of you

Todd