1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New iPad user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by anderdea, Mar 15, 2011.

1. anderdea

anderdea iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, New / Old Apple user. Had nothing but Mac's until our company repaced them with PC's a number of years ago. So I went over to the Dark Side (PC) and stayed there until purchasing an iPad2 on Friday 3/11/2011. I have also had an ipod gen 3 for a while that introduces me to the Apple mobile OS which I like. I'm very satisfied with the ipad as I am a computer and gadget junke. Still staying with PC's however as I have built 4 from scratch to my own specs, which is something I can't really do with a Mac. I am considering however, dual booting my PC and putting the newest Mac OS on it sometime in the future to see what's been changing.