What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad Owner

7DIpadSurfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife a new Ipad because she wants to go back to school to finish her bachelor. I figured she can just download her school books and it would be less to carry to around in school. Well, I should have research first, because the books she needs for her school is not available from I books or Kindle... sucks... Anyway, the Ipad is now mine... Hahahaha... and I love it...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you get the books in PDF? Lots of good PDF readers available for the iPad.... or was this your plan all along...? :)

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If that wasn't you plan all along and you really love you wife and want her to have her books on the iPad, then do a google search for "school ebooks". There are many books available for many subjects and levels.

OP

7DIpadSurfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doing the research right now, googled the titles and even did the request to have the book be available through kindle.. All of them can be bought through amazon but they are all regular books.

I'm loving this Ipad.. Thanks guys for the response..

Most reactions

Latest posts