What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New I pad air owner

Hicky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I am a new proud owner of the I pad Air. My first I pad I do confess..... And boy do I wish I had got one earlier!!!!!! You will probably see me on here quite a bit as I work my way around all the 'magic' of the pad :) and need assistance to helpme xx

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi to all, I am a new proud owner of the I pad Air. My first I pad I do confess..... And boy do I wish I had got one earlier!!!!!! You will probably see me on here quite a bit as I work my way around all the 'magic' of the pad :) and need assistance to helpme xx

Welcome to iPF, we are always there to assist you.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I am a new proud owner of the I pad Air. My first I pad I do confess..... And boy do I wish I had got one earlier!!!!!! You will probably see me on here quite a bit as I work my way around all the 'magic' of the pad :) and need assistance to helpme xx

G'day Hicky, good to hear from you. You've got the latest and the best and you're going to enjoy it.
You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page.
Have fun and enjoy that "magic" tablet.

Please read the rules too.
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts