1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Guy;Glad to be onboard!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by GlenH, Jun 5, 2010.

1. GlenH

GlenH iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought my IPad on the first day they were on sale and have not been disappointed. I have had a IPod Touch for a few years however I don,t think I have picked it up since I got the IPad. I am a HR Mgr. And work a lot of hours so I enjoy being able to lay out on the couch and wind down the evening with this thing. I think I am up to about 40 apps now. I am glad to have a place to go and ask questions so looking forward to the IPad user forum.
  2. brhon

brhon iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome to the forum glen. Many of us have abandoned other devices. I have not touched my laptop sine launch day. Enjoy your new toy
  3. GailLA

GailLA iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello and welcome! You've been at it longer than I. I didn't finally order until Apr 28 and I didn't get it until May 7. At least I can honestly claim to be a pre-release 3G order even if I was a little late to the party.

I have touched my laptop, but barely and haven't taken it with me anywhere since I got my iPad. Why lug 7 pounds when I can do what I need to with 1.5 pounds? I love being able to take just the iPad (and for a weekend the charger). No mouse, no mess. (hey maybe I should post that last to the t-shirt thread).
  4. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    And welcome to you from a fellow Texan!!!
  5. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Welcome Glen, from a long-lost Texan who now speaks "foreign" mostly :)