new & confused

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by pjclarkesq, Nov 23, 2010.

1. pjclarkesq

pjclarkesq iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I joined looking for help in getting my iPad to sync with my windows7 calendar. So far I've found some confusing new "jargon" terms...jailbreaking???....iSlate???...trackbacks????tags??? Maybe it's true...cyber space is no place for seniors.
  2. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    When your ipad is plugged in just select it from the column on the left. Then you just click the info tab scroll down and you will see where to select sync calandars.
  3. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    That or just use Google Calendars you can now sync it by just setting up an email account.
  4. hdunnigan

hdunnigan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    don't worry about the jargon terms. As you can see from the responses above, people will help you with good ideas without you needing to know the latest and greatest buzz words. My kid AND my 80-year-old Dad both love the iPad.
  5. pjclarkesq

pjclarkesq iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks...but that doesn't work. I think it must have to do with windows 7...i see "outalook" as a sync option...but 7 now calls it Windows Live...somehow it must be different.
  6. pjclarkesq

pjclarkesq iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the encouragement. I like my iPad too. I just can't seem to figure out what the socalled "HELP" responses are talking about. I'm ready to give up on syncing my calendar.