What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You For The Help

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since owning my iPad and joining this forum I have learned so much from the members contributing all their talent and knowledge to the new owners. I would only ask for one big favor that would help all of us seniors new to the cyber world and that would be for one or more of the tech writers to put out a thread/Glossary with a list of explanation as to what are all these buzz words people use.:confused: After I read a post I'm off and running to Goggle to find out what the word is so I can help myself. or better still spell the word out first before adding the initials. A glossary with a Geek speak apple talk kind of thing.
But again thanks for all your help.

Al

P.S. And Yes, I read the owners guide all the time and the buzz words aint in there.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts