What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, but not thrilled, iPad 2 user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clicker44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a teacher in northern Minnesota and an apple person from way back. Have apple iMacs in all three of my offices, at home and have an iPhone. I also have access to an apple laptop for work.

I use my iPad daily and had hoped to use it with kids at school, but I get very frustrated that we can't use flash. I've had the iPad since June and there hasn't been a single day that I didn't get to see a file or play a game that needed flash. Every day!

How do you regulars deal with this?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome.

I have had no issues regarding not having flash but you may want to discuss your issues in our education forum......but please don't make it a thread purely about flash, we have many of those already.

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

We also have an app for this forum. A link to download the app is: Discussion Forum for iPad Users for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The Archangel

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There have been very few occurrences where I've been to a site with a bit of flash on it and am frustrated I can't view it. I've come to accept that as one of it's flaws.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts