What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thrilled to be posting here.....

Pgrieco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all.....
This Christmas my husband and I made a pact that we would NOT be exchanging presents. We gave each other a trip to Florida in November to see our grandkids so we felt we had spent enough..... IMAGINE my surprise when a huge box appeared after we had celebrated with our kids. I actually told him that I wouldn't be opening it - wasn't fair, I had nothing for him. LOL!

Three boxes later, I peeled back the paper to find a 64gb wifi/3g staring me in the face. My reaction was priceless - the video has been posted to YouTube by my lovely, now disowned adult children.....

Needless to say, after I got over the surprise/delight/guilt/anger of it all - I am BEYOND excited.

My youngest son bought an Iphone 4 to replace his 3g earlier this year and passed along his "old" one to me. That ended up being something I have cherised - I love the IPhone and all that I can and do do with it.

In my searching this past few days for a good case/bag solution, I found these forums and am looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Guess my first question would be - how can I read these on the IPad? LOL!

Pam

Most reactions

Latest posts