What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Boy

nige49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Folks
I have just joined the forum. I am looking at buying the new i pad 4, 16gb. I have looked at all the other available tablets but it would seem that there is only the i pad worth considering. I am a bit of a stickler for doing my homework on new technology so have made all the comparisons. Also looking at getting i pads at work, as they are easier to carry around than our current lap tops. I hope to learn all I can from the vast amount of i pad experience available to tap into on your forum.
Thanks in advance for your patience.
nige49.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nige49 said:
Hi Folks
I have just joined the forum. I am looking at buying the new i pad 4, 16gb. I have looked at all the other available tablets but it would seem that there is only the i pad worth considering. I am a bit of a stickler for doing my homework on new technology so have made all the comparisons. Also looking at getting i pads at work, as they are easier to carry around than our current lap tops. I hope to learn all I can from the vast amount of i pad experience available to tap into on your forum.
Thanks in advance for your patience.
nige49.

Welcome to the iPad Forums! I'm sure that you'll have no problem in getting the help and advice you need for your personal and business needs for the iPad 4. Our members come from around the world, from all walks of life. Many of our members gladly volunteer their time to help their fellow members with their questions and problems.
If a search of the forum threads doesn't provide the answers you need, don't hesitate to ask your questions or ask for help in the appropriate forum.
Before posting, please read the forum rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
N

nige49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks getting excited already about buying an i pad 4. I am going to Florida in a couple of weeks so may look at buying one there. Have heard it is about £70. cheaper and that it will wotk Ok in the Uk. Can't wait to learn all I can from you guy's and gals. I will be asking a lot of questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts