What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New app saved search

SouthernAtHeart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website or app that will let you save an App search and email you when new App comes out with that tag? Kind of like Ebay's saved search feature that emails you when new products arrive matching you criteria.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SouthernAtHeart said:
Yes. You can see new apps, but theres no saved search feature.

With Appshopper search for any app, when you find it let it load, you are then given the options of Buy, Want or Owning it. Just press Want and next time it's updated or goes on sale you will get an alert.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. You can see new apps, but theres no saved search feature.

With Appshopper search for any app, when you find it let it load, you are then given the options of Buy, Want or Owning it. Just press Want and next time it's updated or goes on sale you will get an alert.

Sorry for not getting back, but yes-this is the reason why I bought this app to be alerted if any of my wish list apps go on sale. I have saved a lot of $$ that way.

Thanks, Leelai for responding back to the OP!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Sorry for not getting back, but yes-this is the reason why I bought this app to be alerted if any of my wish list apps go on sale. I have saved a lot of $$ that way.

I got your back! We make a great team!

OP
S

SouthernAtHeart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:

Does not answer the OP's question. Yes an alert on an app's price is a nice feature, but it can't tell you when new apps come out that matches your tag words...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does not answer the OP's question. Yes an alert on an app's price is a nice feature, but it can't tell you when new apps come out that matches your tag words...

Sorry than-both Leelai and I have given you info that we thought may help you, hoping that it may fit as close to what you were asking.

Most reactions

Latest posts