What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need info for buying Ipad???

marlainwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I wrote yesterday on new introduction thread and trying again here, I was hoping today to order an Ipad and trying to figure out what size to get, the best cover for it, etc.

I will be using for e-reader for Bookclub, music, pics, to watch movies on planes, email while traveling, etc.

Please advise if there is a place on this site that gives answers to these questions.

Thanks!!!

OP
M

marlainwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going for it!

Just got pm from son n law that Apple has a rare sale on it today so ordering the 64GB one.

I wish we had the GPS but don't want the monthly charges of 3g...

Wish I had time to wait for answers here but have to go to work in a few hours...semi retired here and work for great B & B in the mountains!! :)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Black Friday M'Dear........
Avast ye lubbers what be yous astaring at!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since you say you don't want to pay data charges, probably you can go smaller. With an app called ZumoCast you can access your computer files from your iPad. Even stream music from you iTunes in your comput to your iPad without downloading anything.

I just got the 16gb and since I don't have to download music or videos I have plenty of room.

OP
M

marlainwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks

i will buy the app...i ended up getting the larger one without 3g because i will be storing books on it and maybe some movies for traveling, not sure how the downloading for movies works yet...

can't wait to get it and start playing with my new toy...early xmas gift...we bought today because apple had good friday sale...

Most reactions

Latest posts