What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help, please read

iCobalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, i just got my new iphone4s in January and ive taken quite a few photos and videos since, and then something happened where my ipad photos got transfered to my iphone? (probably with icloud somehow) and ALL MY PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON IPHONE THAT WERE TAKEN ARE GONE, WHAT DO I DO?

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure you're not in your photostream or albums.

On ipad: Check the top of the screen for what tab you're on, your Camera roll is the Photos tab. If youre in an album, arrow back ( top left corner) to Albums, then go to your Camera Roll from there.
On iPhone: When in Photos, the top of the screen will indicate if you're in an album. Arrow back (top left) to the main Albums screen. Camera roll is your iPhone, Photostream is what's in iCloud.

Does this solve it? If not, we'll go more advanced on your help.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iCloud service will launch to the public along with iOS 5, some time in September.
\

Did you mean last October? The iCloud has been in full swing since iOS 5 was released October 2011.

Did you mean something else?

OP
I

iCobalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idk...

Make sure you're not in your photostream or albums.

On ipad: Check the top of the screen for what tab you're on, your Camera roll is the Photos tab. If youre in an album, arrow back ( top left corner) to Albums, then go to your Camera Roll from there.
On iPhone: When in Photos, the top of the screen will indicate if you're in an album. Arrow back (top left) to the main Albums screen. Camera roll is your iPhone, Photostream is what's in iCloud.

Does this solve it? If not, we'll go more advanced on your help.
Lol i know how to operate it im saying ive checked every tab in photos on both iphone and ipad and they are not there, and i never clicked delete anything that i know of, its like 100 photos and videos total that are missing

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No probs, it's just best to cover basics first.

Have you been in to the iCloud lately and deleted any photos in there?

Most reactions

Latest posts