Recovery of Marine Photos?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by aussiewoman66, Jan 9, 2012.

1. aussiewoman66

aussiewoman66 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am new to this forum. Today I had the honor of attending my son's US Marine Swearing In and I used my IPAD 2 to video it and I took quite a few photos. My little girl was playing with the ipad and I guess she must have some how deleted them because when I got home, they were all gone. Is there any way at all of recovering these priceless, once in a lifetime memories? Apple told me no. I did not have the I-Cloud on for some reason. And so they are just gone.:thumbsdown: Please let me know so I can get over it if I have lost them. Thanks.
    By the way, Picturesque only works for MACs, I only have a PC.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. addiosamigo

addiosamigo iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Try this, download a program called recuva http://www.piriform.com/recuva and plug in the iPad if windows allows it you may be able to recover any deleted files on the iPad, I haven't tried it myself but I have recovered lost documents from my pc this way! When choosing a location to recover from see if the iPad is selectable, probably be E: or F: drive, it will say iPad, theoretically it should work as its sort of like a flash drive, can't hurt trying! Good luck
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Avak94

Avak94 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Loss of valuable items stored in iPod is always painful, but not to worry as with the help of Kernel Recovery for iPod software you can restore it all instantly. The utility allows you recover data from an inaccessible physical drives of iPod easily.
  4. danlaw777

danlaw777 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Semper Fi