What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recovery of Marine Photos?

aussiewoman66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum. Today I had the honor of attending my son's US Marine Swearing In and I used my IPAD 2 to video it and I took quite a few photos. My little girl was playing with the ipad and I guess she must have some how deleted them because when I got home, they were all gone. Is there any way at all of recovering these priceless, once in a lifetime memories? Apple told me no. I did not have the I-Cloud on for some reason. And so they are just gone.:thumbsdown: Please let me know so I can get over it if I have lost them. Thanks.
By the way, Picturesque only works for MACs, I only have a PC.

Last edited:

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this, download a program called recuva http://www.piriform.com/recuva and plug in the iPad if windows allows it you may be able to recover any deleted files on the iPad, I haven't tried it myself but I have recovered lost documents from my pc this way! When choosing a location to recover from see if the iPad is selectable, probably be E: or F: drive, it will say iPad, theoretically it should work as its sort of like a flash drive, can't hurt trying! Good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts