What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need for speed, the run for ipad

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends can i get the games like need for speed, the run, hot pursuit for free on my ipad. Help, if i can get the games. Any related? I really like the games thank you

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think need for speed hot pursuit available for free but limited contents/map for me its kinda useless if not spending full version because even the free edition takes lot of space on the harddrive :thumbsdown:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tsmrg said:
Hello friends can i get the games like need for speed, the run, hot pursuit for free on my ipad. Help, if i can get the games. Any related? I really like the games thank you

Sent from my iPad using iPF

All games are listed in the App Store, so a search will definitely pull up any matches. That being said, any pro games like the Need for Speed series will have a cost attached, but be on the lookout for special price drops where the developers offer their games at a reduced rate for a promotional period.

As the above poster mentioned, there is also a Lite version for free so you can sample the game before buying.

Most reactions

Latest posts