What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Racing Game?

Amaury15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to now wich is the best racing game out there! I want a game that I can costumized my cars ( tunning, painting, etc) with great graphics. I like Need for speed Hot Oursuit but i want to costumized my cars my own way.

Real Racing?
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?
Need for Speed Shift?
Real Racing 2?
Or any other great racing game???

I love the iphone version of Need for Speed Undercover!!

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Need for Speed Shift! It's an older one but still one of the best. Ive beat it twice! But if you want a newer one with updated graphics for the iPad2, get Real Racing 2 HD.

FREE MY iPAD2 

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have need for speed on the iPhone, unless you really love it, I wouldn't get it on the iPad. I would get a different game because it's just gonna be the same exact game on a bigger screen.

FREE MY iPAD2 

OP
A

Amaury15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to costumized my cars, in wich game I can do that?

BaconDanny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Real Racing 2 you can customize your cars and the upgrades really make a difference. It has a really nice carrer mode, online multiplayer, amazing graphics and the best realism I've seen in any racing game on a mobile device.

Asphalt 6 Adrenaline is also really nice. More speed and arcade type fun, but less realism

OP
A

Amaury15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But can I paint the cars tha way i want, put some wheels on it, body kits, etc??

BaconDanny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can respray the car in various colors, but other than that it's only performance upgrades

OP
A

Amaury15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about need for speed? Can I costumized the cars with body kits, spoilers and whatever i want?!

OP
A

Amaury15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for all the question I just to make sure I'm spending $10 in a good way

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amaury15 said:
What about need for speed? Can I costumized the cars with body kits, spoilers and whatever i want?!

Yes!! In Need for Speed Shift, you can change rims and spoilers and even put on full body kits! In my opinion Shift is better than Real Racing! Real Racing 2 has multiplayer and that's why it's good. Shift doesn't have multiplayer, but is better in upgrading and different races. I would get Need for Speed shift HD.

FREE MY iPAD2 

willowyok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad game are mentioned below.
1. Angry Birds Rio Free
2. Lane Splitter
3. Overkill
4. Doodle Jump: HOP The Movie
5. Flowpaper

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those above are good free games, but not as good as Need for Speed Shift or RealRacing 2. The OP wants a racing game with customizations and those free games listed don't really have that.

FREE MY iPAD2 

autophone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I am not gonna start a new thread for this question, but in real racing hd 2 can you control the race with screen tapping? (as an alternative to accelerometer) I know you can in asphalt but not in NFS. Thanks.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts