What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery

Blingstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've lost my "Google Play (Store)" icon OR widget. It happened once before with my camera widget, not sure what I did to get it back......... I DO NOT want to 'reset to factory settings' if I can help it......... Eeeeks! K.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure you're in the right forum? There's no Google play store on an iPad.

OP
Blingstar

Blingstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting my terminology mixed up then........ Where do I go to find and download an app I'd like to use? (Silly me, no wonder I couldn't find it....... It's on my smartphone!) can you help??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm getting my terminology mixed up then........ Where do I go to find and download an app I'd like to use? (Silly me, no wonder I couldn't find it....... It's on my smartphone!) can you help??

On your home screen, tap the AppStore icon.

image-2888748532.jpg.

image-3273023541.jpgThen enter the name of the app you want in the search box, then tap the search key on your keyboard, your app should show up onscreen.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Making a wild guess:

The App Store can be hidden (turned off) in Settings > General > Restrictions. If Restrictions are set you'll need the 4 digit passcode that was used. When you set Restrictions make sure you do not forget the passcode. Like all good security codes, it's difficult to recover from when lost.

Most reactions

Latest posts